We can take care of all your lunchtime needs by offering a wide range of structured sporting activities in both the hall and the playground.
We can do this by using a variety of fundamental movement and agility games for KS1, aswell as improving their ball to eye co-ordination using throwing and catching games.
We can also enhance KS2 children’s skills and techniques with a variety of structured sports set out across the playground, where they partake in team sports, either way it is a proven formula for improving fitness and behaviour in the classroom.
- Structured school hall and playground activities
- Introduces children to a range of new sports
- Improves Health, wellbeing and fitness
- Encourages team work and problem solving
- Improves confidence and communication
If you would like more information please contact Alex on 07889875987