PE, PPA and School Sport – Here at KMC Education Ltd, we take pleasure in helping Primary school’s in covering all aspects of Physical Education and PPA time, by delivering high quality lessons to all children. As the ever-increasng pressure grows on teachers to plan, deliver and evaluate evey child’s journey through school, we can help relieve the pressure by delivering a comprehensive PE curriculum to enhance the existing PE lessons that schools deliver. Our programme will be delivered by qualified, experienced and passionate coaches with a an extensive background of working with children.
PPA Cover – What we can offer:
- PE specialist – Half or full day
- PPA Cover
- A full comprehensive PE curriculum following that of the National Curriculum.
- PE Report System Generator
- Team teach (Teacher delivery support)
- Breakfast, lunchtime and after-school sports clubs
- Sports/playground leaders
- Lead coach of school teams
- Nutrition workshops for children
- Inspire your children to live a healthy, fit and fun life
- To equip pupils with the right skills they need to take part in physical activity and sport
- Enable different pupils to have the confidence to participate in PE & Sport
- Develop pupil’s leadership skills
- To encourage pupils to lead a healthy and active lifestyle
- Enable pupils to take part in a range of competitive, creative and challenge-type of activities
- To enable pupils to enjoy PE, school and community sport and physical activity
Increased physical activity is associated with improved academic performance. Increasing physical activity does not harm academic performance. In fact, research shows that the opposite is true
Active children are happier and have increased confidence – Active children are better prepared to learn.
“Opportunity for children to take part in and develop a love of sport and physical activity is vital to ensuring their long-term enjoyment and participation. Provision for children and young people will rightly sit at the heart of a new strategy for sport in this country. We want to see healthy, happy active children becoming healthy, happy active adults and the talented primary school children of today becoming our sporting stars of the future.” EDWARD TIMPSON MP Minister for Children and Families, Department for Education 2015”
What We Offer
- PE mentoring programme to upskill your teachers
- Additional PPA cover from one of our skilled and qualified PE Specialists
- Support to engage young people in Healthy Active Lifestyles
- Support for your PE Coordinator/ staff
- Development of pupil skills including Leadership training
- Support for your Gifted & Talented pupils
We endeavour to ensure that schools are allocated the same member of staff throughout the year to give consistency to schools and children, which promotes the best possible environment for pupils to learn and allows school staff to forge a relationship with their PE Specialist.
Minimum Operating Standards of KMC Education staff in addition to our rigorous recruitment process, the necessary screening, reference and safeguarding checks required for employment are carried out on all KMC Education Sports Specialists;
- DBS checked to an enhanced level
- Have a National Governing Body of Sport Level 2 Qualification or higher
- Trained in Safeguarding and Protecting Children
- First Aid trained
- Public Liability Cover
- Engaged in Continuing Professional Development
EYL – Early years Learning
Regular exercise in early childhood can make a major difference in metabolism and brain health over the course of a lifetime. Our 2-4 years programme is designed to give nursery children the best possible start to fundamental movement and exercise, by participating in a comprehensive programme to enhance gross motor skills at the early stage of education.